Patient Centered Medical Home
- Coordinated healthcare by a care-team assigned to you, facilitating as much care within our office as possible, helping to keep your care under one roof.
- Comprehensive assessment of your medical history, preventative care schedule and identification of your specific healthcare needs.
- Coordination of your care with other providers to reduce repetitive testing, questions, etc.
- Direct referrals to specialists. Appointment waiting-list times are usually minimal with a referral from MMRMC to a specialist.
- Shared decision making opportunities between you and your provider regarding your health.
- Identification of other potential resources related to healthcare, medication assistance, prescription alternatives or assistance, health education and/or other sources of assistance applicable to you.
The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) is a private not-for-profit organization that has elevated the quality of healthcare since 1990. The NCQA seal is a symbol that the organization has met the rigorous requirements and reviews that the NCQA require. For consumers the seal represents good quality care and management.